- Auto Deduction ("Easy as ABC" Program)
- Check by phone. Call 1-1-877-503-2956
- Credit card by phone. Call 1-877-503-2956 to use a third-party payment agency. Certain conditions apply to credit card transactions.
- Online payments. View and pay your UGI Gas Service or UGI Electric Service bill online anytime, day or night, through the UGI Online Payment Center. (Clicking on the link will open a new window.) Paying online is fast, easy and secure.
- Postal Mail. Use the convenient return envelope that was sent with your UGI bill or send a check payable to UGI Utilities, Inc. to:
UGI Utilities, Inc.
P.O. Box 71203
Philadelphia, PA 19176-6203.
Where to Pay:
UGI Offices are not authorized pay sites. To pay your UGI bill in person, visit an authorized pay site. Pay sites accept payments for UGI Natural Gas customers and UGI Electric Service customers. Before visiting a pay site for the first time, it is recommended you telephone to ensure they are still an authorized UGI pay site. Most agencies accept only cash or check. A convenience fee of up to $1.50 may be charged. CheckFree offers a way to locate pay sites for CheckFree vendors. Click here to visit the CheckFree site and use the agent locator tool. (Please note that customer deposits and payments on past due accounts are accepted only by select agents. To locate these agents, click on a link on the left side of the table below.)
Pay sites that will accept customer payments including customer deposits and payments on past due accounts:
Pay sites that will NOT accept payments on past due accounts or customer deposits: