To help you understand your UGI bill, there are a few key items to note related to your account and billing.
1. Your account number. UGI needs this number to access your account when you call us.
2. You can find UGI’s contact information for questions regarding your bill or service.
3. The next scheduled reading is listed to know when UGI will read your meter next, along with the meter reading showing your usage for that current billing period.
4. Price to compare shows you alternate energy suppliers.
5. “Important Messages” are from UGI, informing you about programs such as budget billing and GET Gas.
6. Due date and amount due of your UGI bill is noted on the right corner.
If you have any questions regarding your bill, please call UGI at 800-276-2722 or visit https://www.ugi.com/payments-billing/.