A Message for UGI Customers
Thank you for registering for a UGI Online Account. We truly appreciate our customers’ feedback about our new billing system. We sincerely apologize to our customers who have experienced issues or frustration. We want you to know that we heard you, and we’re committed to providing you with the exceptional customer service you deserve. While we have already made many system improvements, we still have more to do.
Here’s an update on some of our efforts:
- We have corrected login and registration issues and continue to provide support on user login errors
- We have made more prominent the information on browser compatibility and how to contact UGI
- We know that many customers would like to schedule a payment for the date of their choice and are working to provide this option in the future. Currently, you may pay your UGI bill online on the date of login or register for AutoPay which deducts the amount of the bill from your checking or savings account on the bill’s due date each month.
- At this time, you cannot make an online payment via UGI’s Online Account Center that is greater than the amount of the invoice. There are currently several free, offline options for making a payment greater than the bill amount including:
- mailing a check payment
- paying over the phone via your checking or savings account
- Finally, please be aware that only 12 months of billing history was transferred to the new billing system in September 2017. Over time, as more bills are issued, you will be able to view your most recent 24-months of billing history online. You may contact us at 1-800-276-2722 for up to 36-month of billing history at any time.
Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback and continued patience as we continue our efforts to improve our customer service and online system. We’ll continue to provide updates as we complete system improvements, as well as add new features or functionality. Please call us at 1-800-276-2722 to speak to a representative or visit www.ugi.com/billpay for more information about your UGI payment options.