Pay Online or Use Mobile App
Enrollment into either Online / Mobile App program is free. And it’s free to make a payment using a bank account. If using a credit card, a convenience fee is charged by the 3rd party vendor (UGI receives no portion of this fee). Combine either option with Budget Billing so you know what amount will be due each month.
- No more paper bills once you are enrolled; set up recurring payments so you don’t have to remember your due date!
- Visa or Mastercard is accepted for one-time payments; the fee is $3.95 per transaction.
*If you had previously enrolled in eBill (Paperless billing), you will need to cancel eBill in order to receive paper bills again.
Note: If you are making a payment to avoid termination of service, please call and report the payment before the shut-off date. You will be asked for your payment confirmation number when calling. UGI Gas, UGI Electric and UGI Penn Natural Gas customers should call (800) 276-2722. UGI Central Penn Gas customers should call (800) 652-0550.
Pay by Phone
Call (877) 503-2956 to pay your bill over the phone using a credit card, debit card or bank account. You will need your account number during the telephone call. There is a fee charged by a 3rd party biller; UGI does not keep this fee.
Pay by Mail
- Customers of UGI Central Penn Gas:
UGI Central Penn Gas
P.O. Box 15426
Wilmington, DE 19886-5426
- Customers of UGI Penn Natural Gas:
UGI Penn Natural Gas
P.O. Box 15533
Wilmington, DE 19886-5533
- Customers of UGI Gas Service and UGI Electric Service:
UGI Utilities, Inc.
P.O. Box 15523
Wilmington, DE 19886-5523