Scheduled Electric Service Interruption
18 Nov 2009
Wilkes-Barre, PA (November 18, 2009) – UGI Utilities, Inc. – Electric Division (UGI) will temporarily interrupt electric service to approximately 240 customers in portions of Kingston on Saturday, November 21, 2009. Affected areas include the following:
• W. Dorrance Street between Meadowland Avenue and Westmoreland Avenue
• Westmoreland Avenue between James Street and Lathrop Street
• Gibson Avenue between James Street and Lathrop Street
• Warren Avenue between James Street and Lathrop Street
• Meadowland Avenue between W. Dorrance Street and Lathrop Street
The scheduled service interruption will begin at 6:30 a.m. and is expected to be completed by 10:30 a.m. The interruption will allow UGI employees to upgrade equipment. This upgrade is necessary to continue to meet the electric service needs of the area.
Should weather conditions prevent completion of the work on the scheduled date, UGI will reschedule the service interruption to the same times on Saturday, November 28, 2009.
UGI Utilities Electric Division serves 62,000 customers in portions of Luzerne and Wyoming counties. Additional information about UGI’s Electric Division is available online at www.ugi.com.