UGI Utilities – Gas Division Base Rate Filing
On Tuesday January 19, 2016 UGI filed a request with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC) to increase the base rates we charge to UGI Gas Division residential, commercial and industrial customers by $58.6 million.
This filing is the first UGI Gas Division base rate request in 21 years. Base rates for UGI’s PNG, CPG and Electric Division customers are not affected by this filing.
Please use the links on this page to view the UGI Gas Division notice to customers, as well as the documents filed with the PUC by UGI Gas Division on January 19. Also available on this page is a link to the PUC’s UGI Gas Division base rate case docket.
- Joint Petition for Approval of Settlement of All Issues (October 19, 2016)
- Book I (Index, Statements, SDRs)
- Book II (Additional SDRs)
- Book III (Testimony Numbers 1 – 6)
- Book IV (Testimony Numbers 7 – 11)
- Book V (Exhibits A, B & E)
- Book VI (Exhibit C: Depreciation Study – Fully Projected, 2017)
- Book VII (Exhibit C: Depreciation Study – Future, 2016)
- Book VIII (Exhibit C: Depreciation Study – Historic, 2015)
- Book IX (Exhibit D: Cost of Service Study)
- Book X (Exhibit F: Current Tariff)
- Book XI (Exhibit F: Proposed Tariff