A Significant Partnership Spanning the Commonwealth
UGI’s partnership with United Way spans the Commonwealth and represents a significant commitment on the part of both UGI and its employees.
UGI employees freely give both their time and resources to this national system of volunteers, contributors and local charities helping people in their own communities.
- Set up for the 34th Annual Book Sale of the Friends of Legal Services held at Wilson College, Chambersburg.
- Performed outdoor landscaping at the Frances Leiter Center at the Children’s Aid Society, Chambersburg.
- Planted vegetables and a flower garden at the Salvation Army of Pottsville.
- Performed landscaping, painting and general maintenance at the Catholic Youth Center, Wilkes-Barre; Step by Step, Inc., Lehman; and the SPCA of Luzerne County, Wilkes-Barre.
- Painted and performed general maintenance for the Lackawanna Blind Association in Scranton.
- Completed landscaping and other maintenance at the Pocono Alliance, Stroudsburg.
- Assisted in a variety of general office and maintenance needs at Christian Churches United, Harrisburg.
- Painted walls for a new children’s evening program area at the Lancaster Family YMCA.
- Performed gardening and library support activities at the Glenside Elementary School in Reading.
- Sorted an organized clothing and furniture donations for Family Promise of Carbon County, Lehighton.
- Built and planted an outdoor raised garden at the Regional Engagement Center, Selinsgrove.
- Performed general maintenance projects for seniors during the United Way of Huntingdon Day of Caring.
- Installed a vinyl fence and did trimming at the Compass Community Center in Lewistown.