UGI Utilities – Penn Natural Gas Division Base Rate Filing
On Thursday January 19, 2017 UGI filed a request with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC) to increase the base rates we charge to UGI Penn Natural Gas Division residential, commercial and industrial customers by $21.7 million.
This filing is the first UGI Penn Natural Gas Division base rate request in 8 years. Existing base rates for UGI Gas Division, CPG and Electric Division customers are not affected by this filing.
Please use the links on this page to view the UGI Penn Natural Gas Division notice to customers, as well as the documents filed with the PUC by UGI Penn Natural Gas Division on January 19.
- Book I (Index, Statements, SDRs)
- Book II (Additional SDRs)
- Book III (Testimony Numbers 1 – 6)
- Book IV (Testimony Numbers 7 – 11)
- Book V (Exhibits A, B & E)
- Book VI (Exhibit C: Depreciation Study – Fully Projected, 2017)
- Book VII (Exhibit C: Depreciation Study – Future, 2016)
- Book VIII (Exhibit C: Depreciation Study – Historic, 2015)
- Book IX (Exhibit D: Cost of Service Study)
- Book X (Exhibit F: Current Tariff)
- Book XI (Exhibit F: Proposed Tariff
For past rate case filings, click here.