Contribution Payment By Credit Card
Thank you for choosing economical and comfortable natural gas! UGI is pleased to have an opportunity to extend natural gas service to you at your property.
In order for us to proceed with construction, UGI requires a signed customer agreement letter and a non-refundable contribution towards the service installation cost. Please read the entire customer agreement letter. If you would like to pay the contribution by credit card, follow the instructions below:
- Click HERE to be redirected to our third-party vendor, EZ-Pay KUBRA, to process your transaction*.
- Enter the Contract Account Number found near the top of the customer agreement letter sent to you by UGI in the “Account Details” section and click “Continue”.
- Enter your contact and credit card information and click “Continue”.
- Enter the full amount stated on your customer agreement letter and follow the remaining steps to complete the payment process.
- On your customer agreement letter, check the box next to “Visa/Mastercard” to indicate that you have paid via credit card. Sign and date the letter and return using the enclosed self-addressed envelope or mail to:
Attn: Remittance Processing
UGI Utilities, Inc.
PO Box 13009
Reading, PA 19612-3009
You may also scan and email your signed agreement letter to email@example.com.
* Please note that a $3.95 convenience fee will be applied by Kubra for the transaction. The information presented on the EZ-Pay KUBRA platform is maintained by KUBRA, the third party vendor with whom UGI Utilities, Inc. has contracted to provide this service. Please note, the EZ-Pay platform may contain links to other sites and that UGI Utilities, Inc. does not control these sites nor is it responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites.