Our Customer Care Center is currently experiencing extremely high call volumes. Please visit our Contact Us page for a list of transactions that can be completed online.
Emergency Information
Have an Emergency?

Smell gas or have a power outage?

Please call us at


Electrical Service Request

  1. Electrical Service Request

This form should be used to request electrical service for new construction service, removing a service, upgrading a service, demolition, or temporary service hook up. If you need to start, stop or transfer service of an existing service, please go to our Start Stop Transfer Service Forms.

Please note: to complete a new service or temporary service hook up, the customer will need:

  • Job Number from UGI
  • Service Location from UGI
  • Fire Underwriter’s Inspection and If Required, Municipal Inspection
  • Possible Deposit or Aid to Construction Depending on Work Required to Energize the Service

Customer Information

If no, please provide Billing Address below:

Electrician Information

Service Request Information

If this is New or Temporary Service, put N/A in Service Grid field because it will not be required.