Switch From Oil to Natural Gas
Learn why natural gas is better than oil
If you’re using fuel oil, you can save time and money when you switch to clean, affordable natural gas.
- Heating with oil could cost two or three times more than natural gas. Calculate your savings.
- If you’re using fuel oil, you could face other issues like a leaking oil tank that can lead to thousands of dollars in unexpected environmental cleanup costs.
- No need to call the oil company for a delivery, natural gas is there when you need it.
- Natural gas homes have an on average higher resale value than those heated with oil.
- High-efficiency appliance rebates and tax incentives are available to help you make the switch.
- Natural gas equipment is reliable and low maintenance.
Learn more about oil to natural gas conversions:
- Find out if natural gas is available in your neighborhood.
- Read UGI Connection, our blog, for more stories from customers who have saved money switching from oil to Natural Gas.
- Explore special low rate energy efficiency loans that are available through KeystoneHELP to finance Natural Gas equipment and UGI conversion costs.