What are the ways by which I can pay my bill?
23 Apr 2018
UGI offers a variety of options to pay your bill, including:
- Online Portal – Go paperless and pay electronically. Create a username and password to pay your bill online through your checking or savings account. Log in to your existing account on the homepage or create a new account.
- Make a one-time payment online with checking account — no fee
- Make a one-time payment online with a credit/debit card – no fee
- Pay in person at authorized pay site — find a pay site location near you.
- Pay by phone — Call 800-276-2722 to pay your bill over the phone using a credit/debit card or bank account – no fee
- Pay by mail — An addressed envelope is included with your paper bill to send back to UGI
- Mail Payments to: UGI Utilities, P.O. Box 15503, Wilmington, DE 19886-5503