UGI Utilities – Electric Division Base Rate Filing
On Friday, January 26, 2018 UGI filed a request with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC) to increase the base rates we charge to UGI Electric Division customers by $9.2 million annually.
This filing is the first UGI Electric Division base rate request in 22 years. Existing base rates for UGI Gas Division, CPG and PNG Division customers are not affected by this filing.
Please use the links on this page to view the UGI Electric Division notice to customers, as well as the documents filed with the PUC by UGI Electric Division on January 26.
- Book I (Index, Statements, and Standard Data Requests)
- Book II (Additional Standard Data Requests)
- Book III (Testimony Numbers 1 – 5)
- Book IV (Testimony Numbers 6 – 9)
- Book V (Exhibits A, B & E)
- Book VI (Exhibit C: Depreciation Study – Fully Projected 2019)
- Book VII (Exhibit C: Depreciation Study – Future 2018)
- Book VIII (Exhibit C: Depreciation Study – Historic 2017)
- Book IX (Exhibit D: Cost of Service Study)
- Book X (Exhibit F: Current Tariffs)
- Book XI (Exhibit F: Proposed Tariffs)
For past rate case filings, click here.