Pay Bill and Manage Your Account Online
- No more paper bills once you’re enrolled
- Set up recurring payments
- Sign up for Budget Billing
- View entire bill, just like your previously mailed version
- Review usage and billing history
- Reduce your bills with energy saving tips
- Update your UGI and bank account information
- Watch our video on how to register for your online account
Please note: The online customer portal can be accessed using any of the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox (Version 51.0.1), Google Chrome (Version 58.0.3029.110), Internet Explorer (IE) 10+ (Version 11.0.9600.16384), Mac Safari (Version 10.0), Edge Browser (Version 38.14393.0.0). If errors occur, please ensure your web browser version is not an older version than these listed.
Not Interested in Creating An Account Online?
- Other Ways To Pay:
- Make free one-time payment online with checking or savings account – need your account number starting with a “4” to use and a bill with a due date of September 27th or later.
- Make one-time payment online with credit or debit card (with convenience fee)
- Offline: Pay by mail, phone, or in person at authorized pay site