Electric Outage Center
We want to keep our customers as informed as possible. Please know the outage numbers released are the best information we have at the time. This information changes rapidly as new outages are reported or identified, or as customers are restored.
Report a power outage: (800) 276-2722 and select option 2.
Safety Reminders for those without power:
- If you know of elderly people who may need aide and who are without power, please contact our call center at (800) 276-2722.
- If you depend on medical equipment for life-support, we recommend you purchase a back-up power supply or arrange to stay with family or friends. In a major outage, we may not be able to restore your power quickly enough to meet your priority needs.
- If you are without power, please turn off all lights, turn off and unplug appliances, and make sure water faucets are turned off. Once power is restored, ensure all appliances are operating properly, then power on / plug in appliances.
- Review our tips on Preparing For A Power Outage.
- Learn more about the Electric Outage Restoration Process.