What are the ways by which I can pay my bill?
23 Apr 2018
UGI offers a variety of options to pay your bill, including:
- Online Portal – Go paperless and pay electronically. Create a username and password to pay your bill online through your checking or savings account. Log in to your existing account or create a new account.
- One-time payment online with checking account—no fee.
- One-time payment online with fee—Make a one-time payment with a credit/debit card or bank account. There is a fee charged by a third-party biller; UGI does not keep this fee.
- Pay by mail—An addressed envelope is included with your paper bill to send back to UGI. Click here to view the mailing addresses.
- Pay in person at authorized pay site—click here to find a location near you.
- Pay by phone—Call 877-503-2956 to pay your bill over the phone using a credit/debit card or bank account. There is a fee charged by a third-party biller; UGI does not keep this fee.