Natural Gas for Home Cooking
The Perfect Recipe of Efficiency & Convenience
Better-tasting food, cooked fast. Nothing beats the quality, convenience, and efficiency of cooking with natural gas.
- “Watched pots” boil faster – the burners on your gas cooktop turn on instantly and heat up faster than an electric range.
- Value – cooking with natural gas can save you up to 30% each year compared to an electric range.
- Peace of Mind – the visible flame and instant on/off function of a gas range are important safety features for your family. If your power goes out, you can still make hot meals using your gas cooktop. And, on average, natural gas ranges last six years longer than their electronic counterparts.
Technology for increased precision and control
According to the Professional Chef’s Association, 96% of professional chefs prefer cooking with gas.
Advances in technology have made natural gas cooktops and ovens even more efficient and convenient. Today’s appliances use electronic ignition, eliminating the need for pilot lights and saving up to 30% in energy costs.
Gas cooktops now provide more precision and control than ever:
- Maximum-output burners provide faster heat up, quicker boil times, and high performance.
- Low-output burners are designed to perfectly simmer delicate foods and sauces.
- Precise temperature control and even heat distribution mean better-prepared, better-tasting food.