Natural Gas for the Hearth
All Comfort, No Hassle
Homeowners love the warmth and ambiance of a glowing fire. Natural gas hearth products provide all the charm and elegance of wood burning models but without the mess and hassle. Simplicity, convenience, and efficiency – once you try gas, you’ll never go back to wood.
- Hassle-free convenience – Choosing gas means no wood to chop, store, or carry, and no ashes to clean up.
- Ease of Use – “Instant on” ambiance at the touch of a button or flick of a switch; “instant off” feature lets you go to sleep peacefully knowing the flames are out.
- Efficiency – With efficiency ratings as high as 75%, natural gas fireplaces are an economical way to heat specific rooms or areas of a home.
- Peace of Mind – No sparking or hot ash, no creosote or chimney build-up means a safer option for your family. And if the power goes out, your gas hearth product can be a back-up heat source.
Where utility meets versatility
New home buyers rank hearth products among the top three most desirable features in a home. Available in a wide range of types and styles, it’s easy to find a gas hearth product that’s perfect for your home.
- Gas fireplaces are the most popular hearth product and add significantly to the value of any home. According to a survey by the National Association of Realtors, a fireplace increases your home’s value by approximately 12%.
- Gas logs are an affordable way to revamp a wood-burning fireplace. Gas logs offer dramatic realism, including the rustic look of charred wood and glowing embers.
- Freestanding stoves can be used to heat a specific area of a house. Gas stoves are very efficient and allow precise control of the fire and heat output.
- Outdoor hearth products extend your backyard living season. Outdoor hearth products range from fire pits to elaborately styled fireplaces.