Customer Assistance Programs Overview
We understand there are times when customers are temporarily unable to pay their UGI bill. If this happens to you, please contact the UGI Customer Information Center. UGI is committed to helping those customers who make a sincere effort to pay their bills. Our representatives want to assist customers by providing information on a variety of energy assistance programs, referrals to local agencies, participation in fuel funds, or establishing payment arrangements.
If you currently have a valid Protection From Abuse order from a court your service cannot be terminated during the winter without PUC permission. There are some additional protections available to you. Call us immediately at 800-276-2722. (You will be required to provide us with a copy of the order.)
Customer Outreach Programs are available to help you afford your UGI bills:
- CAP – Customer Assistance Program
- LIURP – The Low Income Usage Reduction Program
- Operation Share Fuel Fund
- CARES – Customer Assistance and Referral Evaluation Services
- LIHEAP – Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. 1-800-UGI-WARM.
Additional Customer Outreach Services & Information:
- Income guidelines
- TDD Pennsylvania Relay Service for the hearing impaired (800) 654-5984
- Request Braille or large print bills (800) 276-2722
- Due date extension for Social Security recipients
- Energy Conservation information